Connector for Nuxt Bridge

Summary: How do I get Nuxt Bridge (Nuxt 3-ish) project deployed on layer0?

I am new to layer0 and am investigating hosting solutions for a series of projects coming this year for one of our clients. This project will be riding on nuxt 3 and so currently we are using nuxt 2 + bridge for some early tests. However, I can’t seem to get the site to deploy because it’s looking for module “nuxt” and with Bridge configuration the package is called “nuxt-edge”.

No idea if it’s easy for me to get this up or we will just have to wait for a layer0 connector for bridge and nuxt 3 but any guidance would be appreciated.

2 Likes

We have a nuxt3 connector that is released or imminent, with nuxt-bridge coming sometime after that. Will have someone get back to you.

1 Like

Hi @dolbex . We have a Nuxt3 connector available here layer0-connectors/layer0-nuxt3-connector at main · layer0-docs/layer0-connectors · GitHub. And we are also working on the Nuxt Bridge connector.

In the meantime, to run your Nuxt Bridge app, have you seen the guide on Connectors?

1 Like

Hey @dolbex, I’ve wrote a custom connector in the deployable example: GitHub - rishi-raj-jain/layer0-nitro-example: A demo showing off Nitro with Layer0.

The following implement the custom connector:

As for utilising the benefits of caching, refer to Layer0 Documentation - Caching.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your help jumping in. I will definitely give the resources provided a read and tinker some more - would love to make Layer0 our home for this project. @rishi-raj-jain - Big thanks for your work and presentations with ISG on Nuxt - you are the reason our head turned this direction. Great stuff, well covered.

2 Likes

That’s great to hear @dolbex, excited to see your projects on Layer0!

Ah man you flatter me :blush:, thanks a lot for the great feedback :yum:
ISG is just crazy powerful.

1 Like