Error: Something went wrong while deploying, please check the logs and contact support if the problem persists

Trying to deploy to XDN.
It is a previously deployed project, but I deleted the project from the console, and I am trying to deploy the project again.
I’m receiving this error:
:key: Authenticated as … on https://moovweb.app

You have uncommitted changes. No commit URL will be stored in moovweb.app.
📋 Deploying to:
> team=Private space
> site=new-nuxt-app
> branch=master
> environment=default
> xdn-version=2.5.0

:hourglass: Initializing build

build=4
Since this is the first deployment to the default environment, it will take longer than subsequent deployments.
done (6104ms)
Error: Something went wrong while deploying, please check the logs and contact support if the problem persists

Console log mentions:

Waiting for build to be initialized…
Build failed with error: Something went wrong while deploying, please check the logs and contact support if the problem persists
2020-10-02T05:41:22Z - info - -----------------------
2020-10-02T05:41:22Z - info - InitializeBuild job started
2020-10-02T05:41:22Z - info - Running job ‘initializeBuild’ on xdn-build-lambda v2.6.1
2020-10-02T05:41:22Z - info - > Provisioning environment
2020-10-02T05:41:24Z - info - Job ‘initializeBuild’ failed: Domain ankur-kumar-my-app-default.moovweb-edge.io could not be created: Domain ‘ankur-kumar-my-app-default.moovweb-edge.io’ is already taken by service ‘4ZjSY9rD0aAqpPpbSMsUAv’
2020-10-02T05:41:25Z - error - InitializeBuild job failed

This is a known issue that should be fixed soon. In the meantime you can work around the issue by deploying the site under a different name by either:

• Running xdn deploy --site "new-site-name" each time you deploy
  • Changing the name field in package.json